We renovate so you can feel great!
Every family has unique needs to be filled with their renovation. MSL Projects & Design Inc. wants to help you turn your vision into reality! We provide expert renovation services such as framing, drywalling, flooring, fine finishing, painting and so much more, to reimagine your home. Your project is our passion! All aspects of your renovation will be customized to suit your needs, lifestyle, and budget.
What our clients are saying:
Frequently asked questions
How long have you been in the residential renovation business?
We have been locally owned and operated in Leduc, AB since 2003 and have been finishing, renovating and personalizing renovations that fit your lifestyle and budget within Leduc, Edmonton and surrounding area from then on!
What kind of renovation projects do you do?
We do any renovations you need, large or small! From full renovations to updating a single piece, MSL Projects & Design Inc. is your expert renovation team! We have extensive experience in:
- Additions: Add a family room over the garage, a sunroom overlooking your beautiful yard, or enlarge your cramped kitchen. There are many questions to address when planning an addition for your home. Should you build up or out? How can we be sure that the addition is seamless with the original structure? Rest assured that MSL will help ease these concerns and create a functional, safe, beautiful addition that is customized just for your family.
- Basements: Check out our basement developments here!
- Bathrooms: Have you always wanted a spa-like ensuite? Install a tiled, walk in shower and a custom-built vanity. Compliment it all with new faucets, toilet, lighting, and fresh paint. Replace outdated fixtures, adjust the layout, or add another bathroom.
- Exterior: Increase curb appeal and energy efficiency with new windows, doors, and siding. Add the garage you’ve been missing or design an outdoor oasis with a new deck and fence.
- Kitchens: Build your chef’s kitchen with custom cabinetry and countertops, adjust the layout, or add an island. Update all of those little details like wall color and change the flooring, faucets, sinks, and lighting to create your perfect space.
- And so much more!
How will you help me envision the final project before we get started?
We use a 3D rendering program so you can virtually walk through your renovation project. You will also have access to all of our samples to help you personalize your space. This is all included in the free, no-obligation quote!
Do I require a permit?
Yes and let us handle all that paperwork! A permit is required for any major construction project, including new buildings, additions, renovations or changes of use in any existing building. There are many safety aspects of a renovation that need to be in place but not to worry - leave all of this up to us to ensure everything is proper and safe for you and your family.
For more information on permits, click here.
Will you keep the rest of my house clean during construction?
Cleanliness is the key to a safe and productive project. All tools and materials are transported to site with our enclosed trailers complete with everything we need. The rest of your home will be sealed off in the most practical way possible to keep any dust contained to the construction area. Foam plastic matting will be laid down to protect your flooring from any damage. The site will be left clean and tidy after each work day to keep the process enjoyable for you and your family.
How will changes be handled throughout my project?
Any changes after the initial agreement will be documented on a “Change Order” form and signed by MSL Projects & Design Inc. and yourself. We understand that some afterthoughts may come up and we will do our best accommodate them. You can expect exceptional communication throughout the process between you and the team!
Do you do everything in-house?
Yes! You can be confident in our team of journeymen and apprentice carpenters to show up on time with all of the essential tools and equipment we need to complete your project. Everything, from design to permits to paint, will be completed by the MSL team!
What type of insurance do you carry?
We carry $5,000,000 residential and commercial insurance liability, so there is no worry to you while we are working in and around your home. All of our staff and projects are covered under our WCB account, which is in great standing.
Do you offer any warranties?
We offer a one-year warranty on all work once the project has been completed to your satisfaction.
Can you provide references?
Absolutely! Once an agreement has been decided, references can be provided from previous clients and distributors. Our clients love becoming part of the MSL family! You can also visit the testimonials page to see what past clients are saying.
What would the payment schedule be?
After an agreement has been finalized about design, materials and price, a 30% deposit is required for booking and buying materials to get the project started. Another payment of 30% will be required when we reach the halfway mark. The final 40% of the payment is made after you are happy with the final project, and all permits are closed and passed.